Do Not Sell My Information
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: freelivingbenefits.com and all sub-domains attached to freelivingbenefits.com and sub-pages associated with freelivingbenefits.com
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA protects consumers from the collection, use, dissemination, and sale of their personal information without their knowledge.
Users who are residents of California have the following rights under the CCPA:
Right to Access Your Information
Right to Disclosure of Categories of Information—you have the right to request that we provide the following disclosures covering the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request.
1. The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you
2. The categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected
3. Our business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling personal
4. The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information
5. The categories of Personal Information we have sold and the categories of
third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold
6. The categories of Personal Information we have disclosed for a business purpose
Right to Access Specific Pieces of Information—You also have the right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months, which we will deliver to you electronically, in a portable format where feasible.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request deletion of the personal information about you that we have collected from you. Please note that we are unable to delete information needed to:
1. Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected.
2. Detect, prevent or prosecute security incidents, fraud, or other misuse, or prosecute those responsible for such activity.
3. Comply with legal or reporting obligations, including to pursue or defend legal claims, exercise or enable others to exercise any rights provided by law, enforce or comply with contractual obligations, respond to valid requests for information, and comply with or enforce the applicable laws and regulations;
4. Enable other internal uses consistent with your expectations based on your relationship with us or the context in which you provided the information; or
5. Exercise or enforce any other exceptions provided by CCPA
If you exercise any of your rights under CCPA, you have the additional right not to be discriminated against, including by our (a) denying you goods or services, (b) charging you different prices or rates, including through the use of discounts or imposing penalties, (c) providing you a different level or quality of goods or services, or (d) suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services if the differential treatment is reasonably related to value provided to us by your data.
Information Alliance Group LLC Collects
“Personal information” as defined by CCPA, means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Categories of Personal Information collected by Alliance Group LLC includes:
Internet or other electronic information:
Browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with an Internet Website, application, or advertisement
Physical location or movements
Inferences drawn from any of the provided information:
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
Some of our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Pixels, which are also called single-pixel gifs. These images allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Pixels are not used to access your personally identifiable information but they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about our website usage. Pixels collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Pixel resides. Some of our Web pages may also contain pixels placed there to help us determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Information that is publicly accessible is not considered “Personal Information” under this policy.
Further, information that has been de- identified, or aggregated with other consumer data is similarly excluded from Personal Information.
Sources of Personal Information Collected by Alliance Group LLC
Alliance Group LLC collects Personal Information in the categories listed above through the following sources:
1. Forms completed and filled out by the consumer
2. Phone calls made by the consumer
3 - Pixel Data (See above)
Uses of Personal Information
Alliance Group LLC may use, or disclose, the Personal Information it collects for one or more of the following business purposes:
1.Performing Services—including providing information received to a law firm for a legal consultation, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of a business or services provider. It will also be used to send you information that you requested or agreed to receive.
2.Auditing—including tracking advertising conversion events, and auditing compliance with laws and other standards.
3.Security—including detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, prosecuting those responsible for that activity, conducting risk management, and to otherwise protect the safety and security of Alliance Group LLC users or members of the public
4.Undertaking internal research—this include research for technological development.
5.Improving and maintaining quality of service—including undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of Alliance Group LLC websites, improving the websites, upgrading our infrastructure, and developing new services.
6.Commercial purposes—including marketing and promoting of third-party websites relating to ongoing litigation
7.Legal purposes—such as protecting or defending the legal rights or property of Alliance Group LLC, or the legal rights of third parties, employees, agents, and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements), and complying with the law, legal process, or legal and government requests.
Alliance Group LLC will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the collected Personal Information for a purpose not specifically listed without first providing you notice.
Sharing of Personal Information
Alliance Group LLC may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose. Alliance Group LLC does not sell your Personal Information to any third parties, however, it will disclose your Personal Information to law firms that have paid for advertisement on Alliance Group LLC’s website if specifically requested by you.
The categories of information that Alliance Group LLC may share for a business purpose include:
1. Identifying Information
2. Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records
statute (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.89(e))
3. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law
4. Commercial information
5. Biometric Information
6. Internet or other electronic information
7. Geolocation Data
8. Sensory Data
9. Professional or employment-related information
10. Education Information
Alliance Group LLC may disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
1. Law Firms, when the disclosure is specifically requested by you in order to have your case evaluated by an attorney
2. Customer verification providers
3. Platform technology providers
4. Marketing providers and bulk email processors who send out
communications on our behalf
5. Governmental or quasi-governmental agencies or organizations that make
valid legal requests for information or to whom Alliance Group LLC share information to protect or defend the legal rights or property of Alliance Group LLC, or the legal rights of third parties, employees, agents, and contractors
6. Related companies or any successors in interest in the event of a corporate reorganization, merger, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets
7. Litigants or other parties to legal proceedings that make valid legal requests for information or to whom Alliance Group LLC shares information to protect or defend the legal rights or property of Alliance Group LLC, or the legal rights of third parties, employees, agents, and contractors
8. Other authorized third parties, if you have given permission for us to share data with them.
Requests for information on the disclosure of your Personal Information, and requests for deletion of your Personal Information must each be submitted separately. You can submit up to two requests for information on the disclosure of your Personal Information and up to four requests to delete your Personal Information within a 12-month period.
To submit a request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To protect your information from inadvertent deletion or disclosure, and to ensure the integrity of our systems and the proper fulfillment of your request, we cannot simultaneously process requests for access and deletion. Please wait until your pending request for access or deletion has been completed before submitting a subsequent request.
Verification of your identity is required to process a request. In order to process your request, you must provide sufficient information to verify your identity. You may authorize someone to act as your agent and submit a CCPA request on your behalf. You must supply your agent with written permission to act on your behalf, and your agent must provide proof of such authorization before we will act upon the request. If you are submitting a request to access or delete through an authorized agent, you must verify your identity, unless your agent is acting pursuant to a power of attorney under the California Probate Code.
If you have any questions about any of the information on this page, contact us at email@example.com.